What kind of corporation do you want to set up?

You’ll want to choose what type of entity you want to set up under state law and what kind of taxation you want to choose under Federal law.

You’ll need articles of incorporation, bylaws, organizational minutes, stock certificates, business licenses and permits (if required), and an employer identification number (EIN) assigned by the IRS, and annual reports.

Make sure that these items are set up correctly. Otherwise your asset protection measures may be limited.

Comments are closed.